Thursday, May 5, 2011

Slacker.

Okay, I'm slacking
May 1st:   A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with.

Hmm, well. I don't really do anything too messed up most of the time. So the person I get into the most trouble with... Cooper Westbrook. Not that we actually get in real trouble, but we do have our fun. Lots and lots of fun.











May 2nd: A picture of something you hate.
PEOPLE WHO DO NOT USE THEIR BLINKERS. I HATE THEM THEY DRIVE ME INSANE, THEY CAUSE ACCIDENTS AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE.






May 3rd: A picture of something you love. 
Earnest. Enough said. He's my cuddle bubba.













May 4: A picture of your favorite band or artist.
This is hard. Hmmmm. Actually, wait, easy. Pink. I love her. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I love her and her music and her attitude and her relationship with her husband (which quite perfectly tends to describe my life at the time) and everything else about her. :)













May 5: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
As easy as it is to think it, it's harder to actually say it. I could not imagine my life without Maddie. I know that a lot of people wouldn't believe that since our breakup, because both of us are borderline of not actually being in each others lives, but at the same time, I never thought that my life wouldn't have her in it. Even now, it still will. Just in a different way. But, my life would not be the same without her, at all, nor will it be from this point on. I still want her to be part of my life. And I know that she feels the same way. Now it's just the process of being okay with the fact that it won't be exactly how I expected it. But, that's life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment