Saturday, April 30, 2011

Laughter Is The Best Medecine.

Okay, I missed a day. But it's because I was out having fun.
(Yesterday)
8. A picture that makes you laugh.

I don't think I really need to say anything about this... It's still one of my favorite pictures I've taken that still makes me laugh. 














At Garrett's graduation party


 9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.



Trying to fit in the front seat with Joelle.
At my solo show opening
Well. That's easy. My darling mother. She puts up with me all the time. I mean, my dad does too, but I don't call him four times a day to ask random things and give random facts.  And I can call her and tell her ANYTHING... and she pretends to not act too shocked most of the time. After her it's Maddie and then my biffles Erin and Joelle again, but my mom has been there for EVERY crisis in my life from temper tantrums over sleepovers to terrorist attacks in foreign countries (though I think she was freaking out about that one more than me). And my mother is wonderful, beautiful and hilarious. I love her so much and I have absolutely no clue what I would do without her. So.... some of my favorite pictures of my mother....

My favorite picture of my parents....

1 comment:

  1. Your Mother is and always will be a beautiful person! It is my pleasure to say she is my daughter, and I'm very proud of her and her family, of course none of this could be possible without her equally beautiful husband! My hat's off to them!

    ReplyDelete