Friday, February 11, 2011

Aaaand I'm Back!

I might not be in France anymore, but I find that I still think about writing a lot, as well as the fact that I'm HORRIBLE at keeping a journal, but I can type like nobody's business. I'm finally just getting back into the swing of things here in the states, and I'm all the way through mid-terms in my second to last quarter of SCAD! I only have two classes left that start in March; Senior Project and Alternative Processes.
I'm both thrilled to pieces to be finished (one of a handful of my graduating class from high school to actually finish in four years) and scared half to death. Due to a major change in my relationship status as of late, I find myself without a plan, a place that I want to move, a job that I want and a place to put my furniture in June. But, I still have my cat, Earnest, my camera and my ridiculous amount of spunk about life. So everything will be okay, because in the end, whatever is meant to be will happen. That's the outlook that I'm taking at least.
My (new) website should be up and running sometime this week! I've been working hard at trying to figure out what I want to put on it... I truly have so many photos. I think that France will have its own section, but that will take quite a while to sort through as I still haven't even looked at half of the photos that I took there. I don't even have any new work to really put up, I've found it hard to shoot after the intense overload of France. But, soon (hopefully my birthday, but probably graduation) I'll be getting a big, beautiful 5D Mark II, and then I will never want to put it down. It will be like falling in love with photography all over again.
But. It's late, the laptop is dying and I have a shoot in the morning.

Ahhhh, what a good feeling to write again.

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful for you to be continuing with the French Wine List Journal. I think its great for you and your Photography Career to Keep Up The Great Work. Grams

    ReplyDelete