Saturday, April 23, 2011

They Make My World Go Round

2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.


I'm modifying this. Because, growing up in a small town, I've been friends with a lot of people for a really long time. But being the closest with them. Hmmmm. How about the two people that have been the most amazing people and influences in my life for the last 13 and 11 years. I think that counts. 

Erin and Joelle have been with me through everything. Erin has been one of my best friends since we were 8 years old and everyone had their little cliques, and we were the "spies" in between. We had a rough patch from 5th-6th grade, but since then, we've been inseparable. Joelle has been my best friend since the day I met her in 6th grade. We've been in one fight ever. For a stupid reason.

So. Between these two, I'm always safe, I'm always happy. I always get stuck sleeping in the middle. But I couldn't live without the two of them. They've been the closest to me for the longest, more than a decade for both of them. And we're still young. They'll be in Savannah in 31 days for my senior showcase, and they're staying through my graduation. I can not wait to see them, I've never been as homesick and missed them as much as I have in the last 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment