Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 Weeks?

How are there only three weeks left?
THERE IS SO MUCH WORK TO DO. And not enough time. This week feels like all the others so far, blended together. Sunday was full of photo shoots with Paulina, Bridget and Becca. I'm really happy with the work that I'm turning out, but Liz still isn't too happy with it. But I would rather do stuff I'm happy with than please a professor.
Yesterday I worked all morning organizing the frame cave for Vernissage and then doing some work, but not enough. Marissa and I watched Avatar (the best ever!) before we went to bed and it was a nice way to end the night, especially because it was a long day full of nothing.
Today we had to do proposals for Working Class Studio of what we're doing for our finals. We're supposed to do something Lacoste/Provence/France themed that is marketable to people outside of SCAD. I'm planning on doing a series of clocks that are based around images that I've taken here that are all going to be abstracted into patterns more than scenes.
Seminar II today was a full work session, so I spent 3 hours organizing, editing and printing some photos. I've printed half of one of my photo portfolios for finals, and edited down the images that I'm going to be using for other ones. And now, I'm spending time doing research for classes and for my sketchbook.
But that's all. Nothing new and exciting here!







No comments:

Post a Comment