Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Another Day in my French Life




September 25, 26 and 27
Ah, coffee, hot chocolate, croissants and cheese. Now just separate all those things by about 8 hours each.... that's my eating schedule. No wine, I know. It's shocking. Saturday and Sunday were spent in the printmaking lab. And that's really about it. 6 1/2 hours on Saturday and 13 hours on Sunday. I love art school homework.
Today though, I did another fashion photo shoot with my friend Hannah, and really happy with it. The one that I did with Sunni I think I'm going to re-shoot, just to get it exactly how I want it, plus she just bought a beautiful lace vest in Nimes on Friday. I'm still high on life about swimming under the Pont du Gard, it was truly wonderful. I've been so exhausted since then though. I can't believe that we're in the third week here, that means it's 1/3 of the way over. Which I don't want to talk about. It's amazing here, and sometimes it all feels like a dream. Fall is hitting the Luberon Valley and the air is crisp and cool. Soon all the leaves will change, the vineyards will be harvested and before I can blink, I'll be back in Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment