Thursday, September 16, 2010

Studio Time

And so the madness begins. I started my Working Class Studio project today, I've carved three of my five reliefs, and there is so much more to be finished.... I spent the majority of my day in the printmaking studio, bent over my 3x4 linoleum blocks with a sharpie and a lot of patience. I finally stopped when I cut my finger open. I wandered around and took a few pictures, but tomorrow is going to be an intense picture day so I'm preparing for that. I've started making lists in my head of all the things that I need to shoot, and I've also started trying to make the connections with people that I need for modeling.
After dinner I joined a few people for wine down at Cafe du France, and after that we attended the lecture for Andreas Kocks, our visiting artist. (http://www.andreaskocks.com/home.html) All of the cafes were closed after that and a few of us went up to one of the common rooms and watch The Sixth Sense, and finally, a few minutes ago, I crawled into bed. And that's all for now... The madness has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment